• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jbnut

jbnut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:17 PM

Doe's anyone know of a good software program to use for viewing pictures from the Primos Truth Cam 60? I have the Cuddeback Trophy Room software but it does not seem to work with the Truth Cam.

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

Does the cam use a memory card? I rarely hook up cameras to the computer. I just take the cards out and put it in the card reader.
Posted Image

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

I do believe that Trophy Room software is designed to work exclusively with Cuddeback cameras. (Not surprising as it's Cuddeback's software.) Unfortunately, I am not aware of any software other than Trophy Room that actually graphs and predicts deer movement patterns, as well as the other things it does, based upon moon phases as well as the times and places your camera(s) are taking images etc.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 jbnut

jbnut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

Does the cam use a memory card? I rarely hook up cameras to the computer. I just take the cards out and put it in the card reader.

#5 jbnut

jbnut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

This camera uses an SD card. I have HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 installed on the PC but it really is not user freindly.

#6 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:19 PM

JB does your computer have a slot for SD cards built in? in other words can you put an SD card into your computer like you used to with a floppy disk? If so then you should just be able to go to "My Computer" and find the drive(typically H, I or J){When you open the file you should see a folder marked DCIM or something similar} and it should have software automatically built in to "View the files" if not, then investing in a moderately priced SD card reader that plugs into a USB port might be advisable and then it would be the same process.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users