• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 timothy

timothy

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Xbox, My Wife and awsome son James, Guns, Mountains, Hounds, any thing outdoors.

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:02 PM

ONE OF THE BEST EXPLANATIONS OF WHY OBAMA WON THE ELECTION !!!!

From a teacher in the Nashville area.

"We are worried about 'the cow'
when it is all about the 'Ice Cream.'

The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching third grade this year.

The presidential election was heating up
and some of the children showed an interest.
I decided that we would have an election for a class president.

We would choose our nominees.
They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote.

To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members.

We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have.

We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run for the top spot.

The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids.

I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support.

I had never seen Olivia's mother.

The day for their speeches arrived.

Jamie went first.

He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place.
He ended by promising to do his very best.

Everyone applauded and he sat down.

Now is was Olivia's turn to speak.
Her speech was concise.
She said, "If you vote for me, I will give you ice cream."

She sat down.

The class went wild.
"Yes! Yes! We want ice cream."

She surely would say more.
She did not have to.

A discussion followed.
How did she plan to pay for the ice cream?
She wasn't sure.

Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it? She didn't know.

The class really didn't care.
All they were thinking about was ice cream.

Jamie was forgotten.
Olivia won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and 52 percent of the people reacted like nine year olds.

They want ice cream.

The other 48 percent know they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess.

This is the ice cream Obama promised us!

Remember, the government cannot give --anything to anyone -- that they have not first taken away from someone else.

Did you vote for the ice cream?

Remember this: November 2, 2010 is Take Out the Trash Day

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

Timothy, hmmm makes alot of sense...
Semper Fi

#3 FtHillSnipe

FtHillSnipe

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I have many, Firearms, reloading, Air Rifles, striving for accuracy too, Scopes, target & tactical shooting, being a Dedicated Marksman. Archery [a long time ago], Dry Fly fishing, backpacking and wilderness camping [a while in the past, went through Boy Scouts. Very Patriotic and Conservative, no military service due to a very bad auto accident in 1965, more than willing to take up Arms in defense of this Great Nation if the need arises]! Photography, sports cars, leaning toward a truck or suv for the comfort. And last but not least is the shared experiences on the forum!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hi Timothy,

Yes, not only does make a lot of sense but also unfortunately serves to illistrate just how gullible so many can be which serves to show the complacency far to many have allowed themselves to fall into.

Far too many living in what is nothing more than a fools paradise.

I once read a report by an FBI guy called the real deal on Obama, by NO means a guy with any loyality toward the U.S. in any way, but totally reversed. I apologize, that I could not find the article. But there is more below.

Obama [Actually Barry Soetoro, is an Indonesian Citizen] not even a naturalizied, U.S. Citizen let alone being Natural Born as required by the U.S. Constitution. Making him an Illegal Alien Usurper. Before becoming an Indonesian Citizen by the adoption of his step father Lolo Soetoro so he could be enrolled in school in Indonesia Barry was born a British Subject due to his father being a British subject and the 1948 Nationality Act [ also British] From what I've heard he can recite the Koran from memory and speaks perfect Aribic.

Watch the video, 'The Third Jihad' by Dr. Uddy Jasson, a former Navy medical Dr. now in private practice in Az.

http://www.google.co...the+third+jihad Look for the free 30 minute version.

From a blog and written by Dr. Ron Polland:

That Obama is allied with the Muslim Brotherhood would not come as a shock if people were told the whole truth about him. Obama was born as a Sunni Muslim to a Sunni Muslim father. He was raised as a Sunni Muslim , educated as a Sunni Muslim, and indoctrinated as a Sunni Muslim and Marxist compliments of the Saudis, the Brotherhood, and the PLO. http://www.youtube-n...&hl=en_US&rel=0

What you also need to know is that the Muslim Brotherhood and the Radical Muslim Brotherhood are one and the same just different names. At least that what I heard.

Edited by FtHillSnipe, 02 July 2011 - 06:51 PM.

I'm a very firm believer in Gun Control!!
You and you alone are the only one that should be in control of your Guns!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users