• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:53 PM

I have owned a 22lr rifle for many years and aside from a really cheap 22 scope which fell apart I have never owned a 22 dedicated scope. It actually started in eastern Ohio about the time I hit I 470 headed east. I could hear very faintly my name being called. It got stronger as I neared Cabelas in Wheeling WV so I pulled in. I was actually looking for a 22lr scope that was parralax free at 25 or 50 yds. The young clerk was very helpful and I told him I was not willing to spend much over $100 for a 22 scope. He grabbed several for me to look through and I finally chose a nikon Prostaff 22 4 power scope parralax free at 50 yds. I don't think scope manufacturers make a scope parralax free at any less. This scope will replace a rifle scope that has terrible parralax at short distances as it is set at 100 yds. I also looked for a muzzleloader scope that was parralax free at 50 yds but Cabelas did not have one. I may have to go with a scope with OA to get what I want. Now to get that new one on my rifle.

Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 04 October 2010 - 06:54 PM.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users