Chronic Lyricosis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

I wish to bring attention to a problem plaguing millions of people world wide.... This terminal illness is ruining the lives of all those it touches. There are only 2 symptoms. The first is a horrible lack of knowledge of song lyrics. The second is the inability of the person to be convinced that they are singing the wrong lyrics.... I am sorry to report that my wife is one of the millions plagued by this issue.... Last week we were about to do some necessary grooming on her puppy, whose name is Karma. I repeatedly call karma karma karma, and naturally Karma Chameleon pops into my head. So I in my tone deaf way sing karma karma karma chameleon.... She gives me this look like, where did you hear that song?. LOL She then tells me I'm singing it wrong... and tries to tell me that it is "Comi comi comi comedian". I CAN'T control myself... I proceed to bust out in side splitting laughter and ask her where she heard that version.... She gets this smug attitude and gets on the computer to look it up on Google... after a few failed attempts to find "Comi comi comi comedian" I convince her to try Karma Karma Karma Chameleon to which she gets 1,000,000+ hits.... and she is STEAMED...... I am considering starting a foundation to help the poor unfortunate souls stricken with this terrible illness..... If you or someone you know is stricken with chronic lyricosis please pass this on so we can spread the word!
Semper Fi

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

:rofl: :rofl:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users