3 replies to this topic

#1 woodswalker

woodswalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Trad archery,Trapping and woodscraft

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:27 AM

One day an old timer had to go to the doctor for a shot. To the doctors surprise he took the shot from a rather large needle without a slightest hint of pain. When the doctor complimented the man on it he replied " Shoot this ain't nothin compared to the two most painful experiences I have had." The doctor thinking of some gastly injury quickly inquired into what had caused such pain. The man said " Well the second to worst. I was out hunting when the call of nature caught me. When I squatted down to take care of it I accidentally squatted on a trap. It came up and got ahold of the family jewels." The doc. replied "Wow that must really have hurt, what could hurt worse than that?" The man replied "Hitting the end of the chain".

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:00 AM

:rofl:
Semper Fi

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

No matter how many times I hear that one it still hurts. :lol:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 FtHillSnipe

FtHillSnipe

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I have many, Firearms, reloading, Air Rifles, striving for accuracy too, Scopes, target & tactical shooting, being a Dedicated Marksman. Archery [a long time ago], Dry Fly fishing, backpacking and wilderness camping [a while in the past, went through Boy Scouts. Very Patriotic and Conservative, no military service due to a very bad auto accident in 1965, more than willing to take up Arms in defense of this Great Nation if the need arises]! Photography, sports cars, leaning toward a truck or suv for the comfort. And last but not least is the shared experiences on the forum!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

It sure does grab you down low alright!
I'm a very firm believer in Gun Control!!
You and you alone are the only one that should be in control of your Guns!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users