3 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

Unfortunately my Pneumonia isn't getting better so it looks like there will not be a muzzleloader season for me this year. It starts this weekend and even if better by then I don't think it wise to be running around in the cold that soon. I'll go to my brother-in-law's with Jason but just to visit while Jason hunts. Hopefully he'll have good luck. Last year the weather was terrible.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

WHAT no muzzy season. That is terrible. Sorry you are not up to hunting. That pneumonia has just got to go. Out I say and let my Bro alone. I am thinking of possibly doing a little hunting there for spring gobbler again. We will see how that goes. I do not have pneumonia but my old bones are telling me that I went to the max this last week. I hunted every day from Saturday till Saturday with only Sunday and Wednesday off. Sunday because we cannot hunt on Sundays and Wednesday for a funeral for the wife of a man that I used to work for. Had a great time though but am paying for it a little now.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:22 PM

WHAT no muzzy season. That is terrible. Sorry you are not up to hunting. That pneumonia has just got to go. Out I say and let my Bro alone. I am thinking of possibly doing a little hunting there for spring gobbler again. We will see how that goes. I do not have pneumonia but my old bones are telling me that I went to the max this last week. I hunted every day from Saturday till Saturday with only Sunday and Wednesday off. Sunday because we cannot hunt on Sundays and Wednesday for a funeral for the wife of a man that I used to work for. Had a great time though but am paying for it a little now.

That would be truly nice bro. I've found a spot that I think could get you that big Missouri Tom. It's had practicly no hunting pressure at all. :) That would sure make my day to see you get one. I'm a bit bummed about Muzzy Season. The doctors warned me to stay inside for quite some time. What I might do is just go out an hour or two during mid day when the temps are warmest and then do some still hunting rather than sitting on the ground. I know you hunted hard bud. You take care and rest up ok? Let Judy pamper you some. ;) Say hi to her and Eric for me and hugs all around from me and Sameee.

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:09 PM

The weather this past week was kinda cold, around 15 or so each morning but we had wind like you wouldn't believe 20 mph steady and gusts up to 30. That wind is really hard to take. One side of the mountain was so windy you could not look into the wind very long and just over the top there was no wind at all. Then again I saw deer most times I was out.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users