5 replies to this topic

#1 squadsupply

squadsupply

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, football, basketball, singer/guitarist

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:15 PM

Hello All - My name is Kevin and I'm the owner of SQUADSUPPLY: Squadsupply is an online survival and escapade store. We carry a full line of Outdoor Clothing and Gear, Military inspired Police and Security Clothing, Military Fatigues, Women's & Kids Camo, Duffle Bags, Camping Supplies and Survival Gear for your next great adventure. -- We will soon be offering special coupon discounts on a periodic basis for all members of this site. Please feel free to email me at: orders@squadsupply.com or call toll free (877) 889-8361 with any questions and our team will be happy to discuss your outdoor interests.

Happy Holidays,
Squadsupply

Edited by squadsupply, 30 December 2010 - 10:39 AM.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:25 PM

Welcome Kevin glad to have you here. Sure hope you join in on some of the discussions here. We are not a site that wants to eat anyone alive. Feel free to post away.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:46 PM

I really like the Marine Corp watches, told the wife it was on my " I want" list. LOL. Welcome to the board.

Semper Fi

#4 squadsupply

squadsupply

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

Thanks PA RIDGE RUNNER! Your kind welcome is much appreciated. Your right there are many great discussions here for which I hope to contribute. As mentioned earlier, I plan to offer special discounts to members of this forum only in the near future. So keep a look out for Squadsupply.

Kevin
http://www.squadsupply.com/

Welcome Kevin glad to have you here. Sure hope you join in on some of the discussions here. We are not a site that wants to eat anyone alive. Feel free to post away.

#5 squadsupply

squadsupply

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

Terry - thanks very much for the warm welcome and taking a look at my site! I plan on adding many more military - chronograph watches in the near future. --God bless the USMC!

Kevin
http://www.squadsupply.com/

I really like the Marine Corp watches, told the wife it was on my " I want" list. LOL. Welcome to the board.

#6 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

Kevin, like Paul said this is a great board where we kick back relax and have some fun.... Kinda slow it being hunting season, but, it will probably pick up after the seasons slow a bit... This board is family oriented so you can feel free sending the youngest outdoorsmen/women here. We've got one or 2 that have literally grown up before our eyes on this board. LOL Join in on the discussions, and if you have a question, chances are we've got a resident expert on it.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users