1 reply to this topic

#1 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

My daughter Cassandra is 3 1/2. She Doesnt like the easter bunny or santa impersonators. She wont sit in their laps but after some coaxing, you can get her to high five them. We tried twice this year to do the santa thing. Didnt happen. We stopped in at the hamburg Cabelas' yesterday to pick up a ship to store order my wife wont tell me anything about. While she was picking up, Cassie & I went to the aquarium. Robin called my cell & told me to get to the african display. Guess who's there? SANTA! Free pics with santa & an arts & crafts table to make your own free tree ornament. Cassie made an ornament and then went willing & sat in Santa's & asked for a puppy among other things, 3 ponys - one white, one purple & one pink. My wife cant believe she finally sat with santa. Thank you Cabela's.

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:53 PM

Hmmm sounds like she's more comfortable at Cabela's than the mall...... Smart girl! :D
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users