Obscure Pistol

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

I don't remember when I saw the picture of this pistol, but I saw a picture of a semi auto pistol that the ejection port was very far forward on the slide, to the point that the slide had to go back almost the full length of the barrel. I know we have a wealth of knowledge here, and I was hoping that someone else may have more extensive knowledge about this pistol. I'm engaged in a debate on another site, and I know I've seen this pistol before I just can't find it now. BTW I don't know the manufacturer or model but I think it's a really old design.
Semper Fi

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

Steyr-Hahn 1912 ???

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

Jere, the ejection port was about a space and a half forward....... I appreciate the effort though... I'm thinking it was a .45 that I saw... but I'm not sure
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users