1 reply to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:21 PM

I've had an Evolution 2 tactical concealment holster for my P-32 for a while now and like it and I wanted a matching holster for my PF-9.However, looking on the Fobus site they list an old style paddle holster for the PF-9 but not the newer Evolution 2 style. I wanted the Evolution 2 because it has the adjustable retension screw. I looked at holsters on Ebay and found one. It was listed as specificly for a Kel Tec PF-9. After getting it in the mail today it turns out that it's listed on the Fobus Site as part # SG239 for a Sig P239 but The Kel Tec PF-9 fit's in it perfectly. It lists for $34 but I got it off Ebay for $25 with free shipping. I like them. With the retention screw you can easily adjust how tight you want the fit. They hold the firearm secure but yet they are easy to draw from. They were developed in Israel for the world's military and special services and they are combat proven. I'm happy and now have my matching holsters. :D

Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 07 February 2011 - 06:34 PM.

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

Norm that's awesome.... In the next few days I'll have to post the new toys my wife and I are getting.....;)
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users