• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:32 AM

I just read an article about a new revolver and an equally new concept. The revolver is made by Chiappa Firearms in Italy and sold here by MKS Supply in Ohio. Currently this revolver is a snub nose 357 mag concealed carry sidearm. Even the fact that it is a true six shooter does not make it unique but the fact that it shoots not from the top cylinder but from the bottom cylinder does make it very unique. The article in the Feb 2011Gun Digest magazine states that it is a pretty accurate handgun but the amazing thing is the felt recoil is amazingly improved. The model of this gun is the Rhino and since it fires from the bottom cylinder the hand is much higher in line with the barrel thus the felt recoil is much lighter. The company plans on offering several longer barreled models by next year. When I thought about it it makes a whole lot of sense as generally the weakest part of a revolver is the top strap over the cylinder so to me it makes sense to shoot from the lower cylinder. What do you all think.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#2 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:26 AM

Great concept, would love to try one out. I'm thinking finding a holster might be tough though http://www.chiappafi...com/products/75 look at the instructions for proper grip with this firearm.

Edited by mudduck, 09 March 2011 - 11:33 AM.

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

MD from the article I read I believe it comes with its own custom holster due to the unique shape of the revolver.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

I'm betting it would fit right in my Holster Kings Universal Holster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users