• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shrapnal

Shrapnal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Love fishing, camping, and soon will be out hunting. :)

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:08 AM

only 1 class left. I'm feeling sad about it. I liked the course, especially the practical part. the last class will be a review for the exam. we also get to shoot 3 different types of handguns. it will be the longest class. I'm getting excited to get my certificate. right after the hunter safety exam, they are also offering the Federal Exam. that is a definate must. I will also be having my daughter take it, although she can't get her PAL till she's 18. but the good news is that she won't have to take the test again, if she does decide to apply for PAL.

It has been great being able to share this with my daughter. I was sure happy about her not playing on her cell the last class, I think it was because the only seats left in class were right up front. Note to self: sit up front during last class. lol

can't wait to get out and start my hunting life style. starting with shed hunting and getting rid of a few coyotes in the process. there is also going to be a $20 or $40 bounty on beavers, which is awesome, we have a few that we need to get rid of. they aren't sure yet what part of the beaver we have to take in. I'm thinking it would be the tail.

tc all :peace:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users