2 replies to this topic

#1 OptimO

OptimO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, camping

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:00 PM

First of all, I'd like to mention that I'm not an outfitter and a don't book hunts or make money from hunting or my videos in any way. I'm just sharing my own home videos for fun.

During the 2010 archery season I followed my buddy around on some of his hunts trying to capture him shooting a mature buck on film. He hunts on an old apple farm that hasn't been worked for several years and has become extremely overgrown... its prime deer habitat. We seen a ton of deer and had a lot of fun so I decided to create a short video clip of our adventures on Lolly Buck Farm.

DEER VIDEO>> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=O_cl5xT1GAQ

Edited by OptimO, 01 April 2011 - 01:01 PM.

SCOUT HARD... HUN TARDER

My YouTube Channel>> http://www.youtube.c...NY?feature=mhum

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Pretty good video...... A little bit more practice on the editing and videography and you might be able to make a video that can REALLY turn some heads. You're well on your way though. Post away the more activity the more I have to do here, the better excuse I have to spend more time on here. LOL Welcome to the board, look forward to more videos from you.
Semper Fi

#3 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

Awesome video! Looks like you were hunting on an incredible piece of land.
-Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users