2 replies to this topic

#1 Pitbull1022

Pitbull1022

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Rugers, Taurus, Bushmaster,

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:12 AM

Just picked up a Beretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact in .40 S&W. Also ordered a Garrett Silent Thunder Holster for it. So far I like the pistol. Only put 2 mags thru her so far. Recoil is pretty easy to control and at 60 feet it's really close to being dead on. I am sure the pistol is dead on it's me that is off a little on account of being the first time shooting it. Anyone else have one or have shot one. What do you think. I feel it will be a great CCW peice and am looking forward to getting it out back and putting a few boxes of ammo thru it.
Better Tried By 12 than carried by 6

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:10 AM

Can"t help you on that weapon. The 40 ought to do well as a personal protection caliber. My son has both a 9mm and a 45 and the 40 falls in between those and I would not feel undergunned with any of them.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

you did well with your selection. my ccw is a S&W MP compact 40.
just like smiths you can't go wrong with a Beretta :) keep us posted as you run more rounds through it.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users