Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

Luke, my wife Jenn, our friend Ashley, and I went fishing yesterday morning, and we actually did pretty good... Luke and Jenn both caught a blue cat each and I caught 3 channel cats, Ashley caught several crappie as did everyone else, all 9.5" or less and they have to be atleast 10 to keep, the sand bass in the picture was caught by Jenn, and she just had to keep it.... LOL most of the catfish ended up being between 2.5 and probably 5 lbs at most. We had fun, and now we've got a good stock of catfish in the freezer.

Posted Image
Semper Fi

#2 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

Awesome!! A great family outing.

Steve

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

Ain't nothin' wrong with that... and I love some fried catfish. :thumbsup:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

Well done! A nice group of cats is always a welcome freezer stuffer!
Posted Image

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:15 PM

Thanks ya'll, but I think I have created a monster, every waking minute Luke is on me about "Go Fishing" when I picked the kids up from the babysitter this evening, the babysitter informed me that Luke called me on the play phone telling me to hurry up so we can go fishing....... Glad to see him taking an interest in the outdoors, but he's gotta learn that theres also hunting, hiking, swimming, canoeing, boating, trapping, and a whole host of other activities... LOL

Edited by TerryfromAR, 03 May 2011 - 05:16 PM.

Semper Fi

#6 Shrapnal

Shrapnal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Love fishing, camping, and soon will be out hunting. :)

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

your boys' got the bug, that's cute. you guys had an awesome day!! I hope fishing is that good everywhere this year!!!!

#7 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:29 PM

Fishin', fun with family and good eating! Good for you Terry, way to go bud!:clap:

#8 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:43 AM

:cry: I want some cats!

#9 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:34 PM

Fred, head down this way and I'll put ya on some cats. LOL Not sure if you'd want to make that trip though..... Especially since it's over 90 degrees down here now.
Semper Fi

#10 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

Just finished getting everything squared away from an all night catfish tournament last night.
Man, I only caught one 17.5" channel. :(
Missed several fish though. One had the clicker screamin', but I was helping another person land their fish. (Nothin' on by the time I got to the rod.)
27.5" took the pot. :doh2:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#11 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:22 AM

Dang Jere, at some point I wouldn't mind doing a cat tourney, might look arouhd here and see if there is one.......My luck, the best I would do would be a 9.5" if I entered... LOL
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users