#1 WRBH

WRBH

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:hunting,trapping,fishing,camping and life in general

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

Man ya'll, been a long jourey but happy to say I am myself again, enjoying life, and still hunting. My health is getting better working on it daily and can't wait to start my life again, just can't figure out what I want to do with it yet. Thinking about going into dispatch. I'm still in Arkansas. Man I have missed ya'll, hope someone did the gift exchange in my absence. Can't wait to catch up with ya'll

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

Woah.

Welcome home. :)

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hey! What a great surprise! I'd give you a hug right now if I could!
Posted Image

#4 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:11 AM

Welcome back.
Semper Fi

#5 Coalman

Coalman

Always Here

• Authors
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Snowshoe hare hunting, ice fishing, turkey hunting, striped bass fishing, deer hunting, trapping.

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:19 AM

The trapping thread just dried up without you. :yes:

Trucking dispatch?

Good to have you back.
Your eye in the northeast sky.

#6 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:33 AM

Tina where you been whatcha been doing loooong time no hear. Glad to hear you are getting better. Looking forward to more posts.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#7 WRBH

WRBH

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

Well got sick of the pain meds and quit them cold tukey was no fun for a week, but feeling 100% better. Also had a few close calls, got very lucky and got the chance to rethink my life. Still trapping, mostly had luck with beaver and otter. Also took a nice doe last day of doe muzzleloader. Working on getting a job and maybe going back to school. Still single, most guys around here hate my short hair and the fact I wear jeans,lol Secretly I think they are scared of the fact I can shoot a gun,lol
I am so glad to see so many friendly faces, have really missed ya'll. PA still trying to get a turkey to use on that turkey mount you made me. Wish we all lived closer, could catch up over coffee. Not sure how much longer computer will be on, shut everything off extra. But is always WiFi,lol Hope to talk to Ya'll in chat.

#8 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

Tina, are you ready for October to get here? I've got the first week of bow season scheduled off. Gonna see if I can sweet talk the wife into letting me disappear for a few days so I can camp in Rosston to avoid the 2hr round trip. LOL I will naturally have to head home if I get one, but I'd really like to stay down there if I don't get anything to avoid the drive time, not to mention the gas prices.
Semper Fi

#9 WRBH

WRBH

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

Yep I'm ready, applied for my WMA muzzleloader or rifle permit today for the harold alexander, hoping to get one. Hope you are able to stay at your hunting spot like you want.

#10 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

Hey Tina, good to see You again, missed Ya lots, go get em will Ya and good luck.

we still Love Ya Girl :yes: ;)
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#11 doog3

doog3

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

hey tina good to see u posting again i stepped in doing the xmas draw temporary till u came back to site and wb been along time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users