2 replies to this topic

#1 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

Well I sold my bow & my mossberg (bye boomer), Now I have the money to deposit & Im ordering my crossbow - Parker Buck Buster HP 165. Shoots 315 fps for $ $399. I can ship to store to the hamburg pa store & not pay shipping if they dont already have one in stock anymore. I got to handle one but havent shot it yet. I figure I can turkey hunt with it so I dont need my 12 gauge since I really dont pheasant hunt. To hard by yourself with no dog. I never found someone to teach me locally to duck hunt or to atleast try it once before I commit to buying decoys, blinds ect..... I'll just buy a duck on craigslist. lol I'll miss boomer, because it rarely did (miss that is). The mossberg 500 is a great model. When the times right, my next M-500 will have a camo finish.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

Yep those mossbergs tended to be a bit loose and rattle a little but rattled another in the chamber every time.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

WT my 500 kicks like a mule...... Hits good and hard on the receiving end, but it gets you just as hard... LOL
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users