• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

The bass just weren't working the top so we decided to try Texas Rigged worms in deeper water. It was stained water so I went with a Hot Pink Gulp worm. That was the magic combo. This was the best one I caught today. Weighed 7 1/2lbs on the Boga Grip. This bass was really skinny but long! Released her unharmed.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

Leo looks like ya'll had fun today.. Just too dang hot to fish here today. We're looking at 100+ right now with 89% humidity....... Just too hot and humid to fish. Keep posting pics so I can live vicariously through you. LOL
Semper Fi

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

Knowing what you hve been through for all these years it does my heart good to see you are still able to get out there and do it most likely better than most.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Knowing what you hve been through for all these years it does my heart good to see you are still able to get out there and do it most likely better than most.

Thanks PA. Maybe not better but I've been pretty blessed for sure. Hard to tell from this photo because I'm a big dude at 6' 5" but this fish was about 26 inches long! Post spawn and poor lake conditions kept this fish from being much heavier.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users