2 replies to this topic

#1 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

I made it a day under the wire! :blush: Old age ya know. Posted Image Applied for non trophy antelope, antlerless mule, antlered mule, antlerless whitetail, elk and the general whitetail is across the counter. Going to have to get going with my new toy and tune it up! :boone:

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

Us geezers can still git R done maybe a bit slower than some but still get her done.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:19 PM

Well Fred good luck on the draws...... the only thing that is a draw in Arkansas is Elk, and it's kind of a joke, I've decided to wait to elk hunt in Arkansas until they start issuing permits with the standard license and have more than 4 days at a time open... LOL Posted Image Elk Species: Elk Zones: 1; 2; 3; 04 Opens: 9/26/2011 Closes: 9/30/2011 Shooting Hours: 30 Minutes Before Sunrise Until 30 Minutes After Sunset Limits: Public Land. One either-sex permit in each public land elk compartment. Dogs not allowed. More: Elk hunting is by permit only. Click here to apply for an elk permit. Species: Elk Zones: 1; 2; 3; 04 Opens: 12/5/2011 Closes: 12/9/2011 Shooting Hours: 30 Minutes Before Sunrise Until 30 Minutes After Sunset Limits: Public Land. One either-sex permit and two antlerless permits(elk compartment 1), one either-sex permit and two antlerless permits (elk compartment 2), three either sex youth permits and six antlerless permits (elk compartment 3). Two either-sex permits and six antlerless permits (elk compartment 4). Dogs not allowed. More: Elk hunting is by permit only. Click here to apply for an elk permit. Species: Elk Opens: 12/5/2011 Closes: 12/9/2011 Shooting Hours: 30 Minutes Before Sunrise Until 30 Minutes After Sunset Limits: Hunting by permit only. 23 elk quota (10 bulls, 13 antlerless).

Private Land Elk Management Zone (Boone, Carroll, Madison, and Searcy counties; Excludes Boxley Valley)
More: Elk hunting is by permit only. Click here to learn about private land elk permits.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users