4 replies to this topic

#1 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:22 PM

Ladies & Gents, I'd like to introduce Bullseye to the forum. Because of my herniated disc I sold my bow, 22 & 12 gauge & bought a crossbow. Parker Buckbuster HP 165. 165 lbs draw 315 fps. I had it shipped to store at Cabelas. They put it together, & taught me how to use it in their indoor range (only 12 yrds). Out of the box, my first shot was a bullseye hence the name. 2nd shot was beside the 1st one. Even the clerk was amazed, said normally it'll need more tweeking out of the box to be that on. It's got a mil dot scope so I can go from 20 yrds to 50. Im in love, cant wait for archery season.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

Nice setup :yes:
-Eric

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

Good deal. Just remember... now you have to give the critters a signal that you're about to shoot before you do so that hunting isn't "too easy" with that thing. :rolleyes: :P

I did have to buy a crank for mine 'cause carrying someone around to ###### the thing for me was getting heavy. :lol:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

Good deal. Just remember... now you have to give the critters a signal that you're about to shoot before you do so that hunting isn't "too easy" with that thing. :rolleyes: :P

I did have to buy a crank for mine 'cause carrying someone around to ###### the thing for me was getting heavy. :lol:

Grrr....you who.... OK look right here & wait for the twack!

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:22 AM

#4Posted Image Whitetiger Posted Image(IP: 204.186.163.241

Posted ImageJeremiah, on 27 June 2011 - 04:50 PM, said:

Good deal. Just remember... now you have to give the critters a signal that you're about to shoot before you do so that hunting isn't "too easy" with that thing. :rolleyes::P

Grrr....you who.... OK look right here & wait for the twack!

Hmmm kinda funny how the Admin/owner can say that word that is common place in the hunting community, but noone else can... LOL
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users