• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FtHillSnipe

FtHillSnipe

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I have many, Firearms, reloading, Air Rifles, striving for accuracy too, Scopes, target & tactical shooting, being a Dedicated Marksman. Archery [a long time ago], Dry Fly fishing, backpacking and wilderness camping [a while in the past, went through Boy Scouts. Very Patriotic and Conservative, no military service due to a very bad auto accident in 1965, more than willing to take up Arms in defense of this Great Nation if the need arises]! Photography, sports cars, leaning toward a truck or suv for the comfort. And last but not least is the shared experiences on the forum!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

An Old Farmer was out working near his barn when a guy driving a government vehicle pulled into his ranch.

He went over the farmer and told him he was there to inspect his area to ensure he was making the best use
of his land that he could.

The farmer nodded to the inspector but then told him not to go into a certain section of pasture.

The inspector became highly incensed at that and pulled out a card that stated he had the authority to go wherever
he needed to in order to inspect the area he was at.

The Old Farmer just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head but went on about doing some clean up chores.

After a little while passed he heard the inspect yelling at the top of his lungs and running for dear life back toward the
barn and gaining on him with every step was the farmers prize bull that looked like he was liable to gore this inspector.

So the Old Farmer threw down his tools and ran over to the fence as fast as he could. When he got there he yeld as
loud as he could to the inspector, ' Your Card, Your Card, Show him Your Card!!'
I'm a very firm believer in Gun Control!!
You and you alone are the only one that should be in control of your Guns!!

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

Not the first time I've heard that one, but it still puts a smile on my face.
Semper Fi

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

Same for me.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 jdan

jdan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

I telling this one at the bar Friday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users