• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FtHillSnipe

FtHillSnipe

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I have many, Firearms, reloading, Air Rifles, striving for accuracy too, Scopes, target & tactical shooting, being a Dedicated Marksman. Archery [a long time ago], Dry Fly fishing, backpacking and wilderness camping [a while in the past, went through Boy Scouts. Very Patriotic and Conservative, no military service due to a very bad auto accident in 1965, more than willing to take up Arms in defense of this Great Nation if the need arises]! Photography, sports cars, leaning toward a truck or suv for the comfort. And last but not least is the shared experiences on the forum!

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hello Guys and Gals,

This is an important read, it may well be an immediate danger?
Most of you may already be aware of it but it's like a snake in the grass that can strike at any time.

Sooner or later this kind of crap has to be terminated !

>>Kindly be aware I'm not trying to push Wayne's book, just what it's about.

Dear Friend in Freedom,

The U.N. is conspiring to destroy your gun rights.

And Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are using the U.N. for their "under the radar" program for gun control in America.

The "Small Arms Treaty" now being negotiated at the U.N. is a TROJAN HORSE disguised as an effort to combat international gun trafficking.

In reality, it's a sinister ploy by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and foreign bureaucrats to thrust a dagger deep into the heart of our Bill of Rights!

A recent FORBES article confirms that if passed by the U.N. and ratified by the U.S. Senate, the treaty "would almost certainly force the U.S." to:

• ENACT DRACONIAN GUN LICENSING, making it next to impossible for you to purchase and own a firearm.
  • CONFISCATE and DESTROY all "unauthorized" firearms as determined by foreign bureaucrats.
  • BAN THE TRADE, SALE AND PRIVATE OWNERSHIP of all semi-automatic firearms.
  • ESTABLISH AN INTERNATIONAL GUN REGISTRY, opening the door to "full-scale gun confiscation" in the U.S.
You can see the FORBES article for yourself by clicking here.

But because this issue is so IMPORTANT, I want to give you a FREE Posted Imagedigital copy of my new upcoming book: America Disarmed: Inside the U.N. and Obama's Scheme to Destroy the Second Amendment.

My new book will be released on November 1, 2011, retailing for $25.

But I want to give you a FREE copy of America Disarmed for a limited time only.

Posted Image

All you have to do is reserve your e-book today.

I don't expect the national media to write reviews of my new book, so I'm hoping after you read America Disarmed that you'll write letters to the editors of your local newspapers and the magazines you read and urge Americans like you to make this a pivotal presidential campaign issue before it's too late.

When I was growing up, I was taught that the U.S. Constitution guaranteed every American fundamental protections to our liberty, including the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Now this liberty - your liberty and mine - is under attack like never before by a president whose allegiance is to the U.N. and not to our U.S. Constitution.

This is why I'm making my upcoming book available to you for FREE so you can arm yourself with the facts and learn how you can fight back.

Reserve your FREE e-book today. But hurry. This is a limited-time offer.

Posted Image

America Disarmed: Inside the U.N. and Obama's Scheme to Destroy the Second Amendment is your first line of defense against Obama's "under the radar" scheme to destroy your freedoms. Thank you for your friendship and support.

Yours in Freedom,
Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President

P.S. America Disarmed: Inside the U.N. and Obama's Scheme to Destroy the Second Amendment gives you the unbridled truth about what the gun banners have in store for America and how you can fight back.

If you want your FREE copy of America Disarmed, click the link below! This book will retail for as much as $25 in hardcover, but you can get the e-book FREE. Reserve your copy today!

Edited by FtHillSnipe, 05 July 2011 - 02:50 PM.

I'm a very firm believer in Gun Control!!
You and you alone are the only one that should be in control of your Guns!!

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

I wholeheartedly agree this is a very real and present danger.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users