• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FtHillSnipe

FtHillSnipe

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I have many, Firearms, reloading, Air Rifles, striving for accuracy too, Scopes, target & tactical shooting, being a Dedicated Marksman. Archery [a long time ago], Dry Fly fishing, backpacking and wilderness camping [a while in the past, went through Boy Scouts. Very Patriotic and Conservative, no military service due to a very bad auto accident in 1965, more than willing to take up Arms in defense of this Great Nation if the need arises]! Photography, sports cars, leaning toward a truck or suv for the comfort. And last but not least is the shared experiences on the forum!

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:41 PM

A city guy moves to the country after buying a ranch there.
After a while he feels the need to do something with his new ranch and decides to start a pig ranch.

So he asks around and finds an old sow and then inquires as to where he might have her breed?

One guy he talks to says, if you go up your road about 5 miles there's a fairly good Bore there, and if you go up the road about ten miles there's a really good Bore there and if you go up your road about 15 miles there's a Blue Ribbon Bore!

So next morning early he load the old sow into the wheelbarrow and wheels her up the road 5 miles and has her breed and goes back home.

The next morning early he goes out to see if there any little pigs? No pig yet, darn bore must not have been any good!

So he loads the sow into the wheelbarrow and wheels her up the road 10 miles and has her breed and again is up bright and early the next morning to see if there are any little pigs now? Again, the darn bore was no good, darn!

So he loades the old Sow into the wheel barrow and wheels her up the road to the Bluje Ribbon bore to have her breed but the next morning he is just too tired to get up so he asks his wife to go out and check if there are any little pigs yet which the wife does. When she comes back in she says No, there are no little pigs yet but the old sow's already waiting in the wheelbarrow for ya!

I'm a very firm believer in Gun Control!!
You and you alone are the only one that should be in control of your Guns!!

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

LOL
Semper Fi

#3 FtHillSnipe

FtHillSnipe

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I have many, Firearms, reloading, Air Rifles, striving for accuracy too, Scopes, target & tactical shooting, being a Dedicated Marksman. Archery [a long time ago], Dry Fly fishing, backpacking and wilderness camping [a while in the past, went through Boy Scouts. Very Patriotic and Conservative, no military service due to a very bad auto accident in 1965, more than willing to take up Arms in defense of this Great Nation if the need arises]! Photography, sports cars, leaning toward a truck or suv for the comfort. And last but not least is the shared experiences on the forum!

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

LOL

Glad at least you enjoy my posts!

Thumbs Up for your service!

I'm a very firm believer in Gun Control!!
You and you alone are the only one that should be in control of your Guns!!

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

Now that right there is funny.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 TriciaMoreno

TriciaMoreno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:20 AM

LOL:)
I laughed so hard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users