3 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:36 PM

Just saw a comercial, on the Outdoor Channel, for a really cool product. Like all great ideas, someone thought of it before me. :lol: Anyways, the product is called Sling Sticks. It's a bipod type deal made from fiberglass rods with elastic running through them, like tent poles. It's attatched to a rifle sling and folds up into a pouch on the sling. Opened up, looked like it was 3 or 4 sections long , it becomes a bipod. Cost was about $70.00. No more than a decent bipod, comes attatched to the sling, stores out of the way, and very light weight. I'd imagine it is somewhat versatile to length depending on how many sections you fold out. I'm picturing one on my Encore right now. ;)

Edited by Spirithawk, 16 July 2006 - 11:54 AM.

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:55 AM

Just saw the commercial again and have a couple corrections. It's called Sling Stix and the price is $59.95.

#3 FrankSr

FrankSr

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:43 PM

I saw the commerical too. Think it is a great idea. I agree that my bi-pod digs into my shoulder when I carry my rifle by the sling over my shoulder. have even thought about throwing it in the trash, and just using my mono-pod / walking stick.

#4 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:29 AM

It is a good idea but would like to see the reviews first before buying it. I have shot off alot of diffrent stix and bipods. Some work great and some belong in the trash..

I will watch for the reviews...

Fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users