Coupla Good Ones

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

Well all, after alot of checking and work, I finally got a few pics of a bachelor group...... I'm very happy, there are 2 very nice 8-points and what should be a 6-point, but it's got what I can best describe as a "Club Antler" So I'm gonna call them "Boss", "#2" and "Club Head"

Posted Image

This is a pic of "Boss" (in the back) and "#2" I'll post a pic of "Club Head" later... LOL

Semper Fi

#2 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

Let em grow! Them's babies! :rolleyes: :boone:

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:49 PM

Fred around here those are monsters. Not everyone lives in canuckistan where the deer grow to the size of horses. LOL :-P
Semper Fi

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

All your hard work has paid off compared to the struggles I remember you going through last season -- best of luck with getting er done. :hunter:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

Rowdy still working lol and I'm not counting my chickens just yet. Still gotta see if I can get them infront of me and take a shot. Gonna keep the work up and see if I can connect. Good luck to you too.
Semper Fi

#6 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

As promised here is a pic of "Clubhead" Not sure what happened to cause this particular deformity, but if I get a chance he's coming out of the genepool....... He's in the very bottom left corner...... and all you can see is his rack....

Posted Image

Edited by TerryfromAR, 17 August 2011 - 05:43 PM.

Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users