Photo

Hi Everyone! Wanted To Know How Everyone Feels About Synthetic Deer Scents?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BROOK

BROOK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

Hello fellow hunters. My name is Brook and I'm from WV. I would like to introduce to you the hunter a new product on the market. My husband & I along with my brother and his wife have started a family owned and operated business here in WV. We are currently have available for sale in 4 oz. bottles (Rut, Pre-Rut, & Lick'N Branch) synthetic deer scents. Our product name is Buck Wild Synthetics. We maybe new, but after 6 years of field testing our product we have made it available for you our fellow friend & hunter. You can check out testimonies about our products and pictures by visiting our website WWW.BUCKWILDSYNTHTETICS.COM or check us out on facebook. Those who are interested in making a purchase can contact us on our site, facebook, email us @ buckwildsynthetics@yahoo.com, or make a purchase online @ WWW.Amazon.com. We are interested in hearing from you....and finding out on what you think about using synthetic deer scents. After all, there are sooo many out there on the market. We hope you will give us a chance! Remeber your success is our success!

Good Luck and Happy Hunting,
Buck Wild Synthetics
Brook

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:02 AM

Brook if I might interject a query here. What makes synthetics better than the real thing? I've used a very popular brand for many years with less tha stellar results. I'm actually thinking about not using deer urine at all this year becase of that. So my big question why go synthetic?
Semper Fi

#3 BROOK

BROOK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

Brook if I might interject a query here. What makes synthetics better than the real thing? I've used a very popular brand for many years with less tha stellar results. I'm actually thinking about not using deer urine at all this year becase of that. So my big question why go synthetic?

Thanks for replying. I'm new at this posting stuff and of course our business "Buck Wild Synthetics." Well, my opinion about synthetic deer scents are they are alot cheaper than the real thing (urine) and they have a continuous shelf life. They do not spread diseases to deer. I know there are alot of different options out there, but really we have tested our products and had awesome results.....we have friends, neighbors, new users & family and they all can give a testimony about their results. We have pics to prove on our site WWW.BuckWildSynthetics.Com & we will have much more pics to show! We have pics of deer working mock scrapes made with our synthetic scents and many deer have been killed using our product. Hope to hear back.

Brook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users