• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 joseph1

joseph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

I checked out your forum and it looks like a real good one to me.So I joined today..Does anyone have an idea on how to get in touch with someone who can work on a white muzzleloading rifle..(they were supposed to be lifetime guaranteed) is White still in buisness thanks in advance for a response....Joe

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

Joe, welcome to the board, this is the information I found direct from the horse's mouth on their website...:

RETURNS FOR SERVICE & REPAIR

If for any reason you need to return your WHITE muzzleloading rifle, call WHITE’s Customer Service Department at 801-785-6655. Should you need to return your gun for warranty repair or service, the customer service representative will issue a return authorization number and mail a return authorization.

RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER

When returning a firearm to WHITE, send the convenient return authorization label mailed to you from the Customer Service Dept., or write the return authorization number clearly on the box near the shipping label. DO NOT SHIP YOUR FIREARM TO WHITE WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Any firearm package delivered without a return authorization number clearly written on or near the shipping label will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.

CLEANING & PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT

Clear your WHITE muzzleloading rifle according to the directions in this manual before whipping your firearm to WHITE. Remember to use plenty of White’s Water Displacing Oil to prevent possible rust or corrosion from moisture encountered en route.If your firearm requires cleaning when it arrives, WHITE will charge you a $25.00 cleaning fee.

CROSS SHIPMENT INVOICES

If, due to exceptional circumstances, the customer service representative authorizes an immediate replacement of your firearm, WHITE will ship you a replacement firearm as soon as the defective firearm is received by WHITE or with a credit card purchase invoice for the replacement firearm. Upon receiving the defective muzzleloading firearm, your credit card will be credited with the appropriate invoice charge amount. However, if the defective WHITE muzzleloading firearm is not received, your credit card purchase invoice for the replacement WHITE muzzleloading firearm will not be credit

Hope this is the information you needed, and that we see more of you around the board.

Semper Fi

#3 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 847 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

I checked out your forum and it looks like a real good one to me.So I joined today..Does anyone have an idea on how to get in touch with someone who can work on a white muzzleloading rifle..(they were supposed to be lifetime guaranteed) is White still in business thanks in advance for a response....Joe

What is basically wrong with your White Rifle? It might be an easy fix. As for contacting White Rifles. ... well good luck. There are parts for the rifles out there floating around. A lot depends on the model you have and what part you need.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#4 joseph1

joseph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

Joe, welcome to the board, this is the information I found direct from the horse's mouth on their website...:

RETURNS FOR SERVICE & REPAIR

If for any reason you need to return your WHITE muzzleloading rifle, call WHITE's Customer Service Department at 801-785-6655. Should you need to return your gun for warranty repair or service, the customer service representative will issue a return authorization number and mail a return authorization.

RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER

When returning a firearm to WHITE, send the convenient return authorization label mailed to you from the Customer Service Dept., or write the return authorization number clearly on the box near the shipping label. DO NOT SHIP YOUR FIREARM TO WHITE WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Any firearm package delivered without a return authorization number clearly written on or near the shipping label will be refused and returned at the customer's expense.

CLEANING & PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT

Clear your WHITE muzzleloading rifle according to the directions in this manual before whipping your firearm to WHITE. Remember to use plenty of White's Water Displacing Oil to prevent possible rust or corrosion from moisture encountered en route.If your firearm requires cleaning when it arrives, WHITE will charge you a $25.00 cleaning fee.

CROSS SHIPMENT INVOICES

If, due to exceptional circumstances, the customer service representative authorizes an immediate replacement of your firearm, WHITE will ship you a replacement firearm as soon as the defective firearm is received by WHITE or with a credit card purchase invoice for the replacement firearm. Upon receiving the defective muzzleloading firearm, your credit card will be credited with the appropriate invoice charge amount. However, if the defective WHITE muzzleloading firearm is not received, your credit card purchase invoice for the replacement WHITE muzzleloading firearm will not be credit

Hope this is the information you needed, and that we see more of you around the board.

#5 joseph1

joseph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

that phone # is not good any more................. thanks anyway

#6 joseph1

joseph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

What is basically wrong with your White Rifle? It might be an easy fix. As for contacting White Rifles. ... well good luck. There are parts for the rifles out there floating around. A lot depends on the model you have and what part you need.

nothing is really wrong with my white rifles...I"m concerned if they need servicing in the future..I thought someone out there had a recent experience with the White rifle co...I was not sure if they got back into the buisness...its a good thing they were built pretty good.Thanks for your reply..Joe

Edited by joseph1, 31 August 2011 - 05:41 PM.

#7 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 847 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Well they are built like tanks and seldom break down. I have three of them. They are great rifles.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users