3 replies to this topic

#1 killthemquick89

killthemquick89

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

Anyone have any info on pigs in Missouri I know there here and iv tried hunting around the lake wapepelo area but no luck any tips tricks or good time of year to hunt the sneaky critters would be great thanks

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:12 AM

Anyone have any info on pigs in Missouri

Nope!

This time of the year with all the heat and dry weather you will not see them out during daylight hours. They will lay under leaf litter and logs and blend in so well you will walk right up on them. I would look for sign of where they have been recently and then hunt in the dark wooded area or thicket close by for their bedding area. Once it cools down this fall you might catch them out during the day more. Your local game warden or your DNR might have some directions for you on your area. Good luck getting on them, they can be a challenge.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

I know a couple of guys that make pigs of themselves at the Golden Corral in Branson but somehow I don't think that will apply cause we shoot back. Best take Rowdys advice and contact the local game wardon. He/she may know of a farmer with a hog problem that will get you in the door.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 killthemquick89

killthemquick89

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Hahaha nice ridge runner lol that was a good one lol I tried the warden thing last year but they said the couldn't tell me exactly were they were at but could tell me areas were the had Ben sightings because it was unfair to the hogs or some bs like that kinda sucks lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users