• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sammyd

sammyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

I would not recomend this bow sight as they are not very durable, I had 1 break after 1 week of usage and the manufacturer gave me some lame excuse that I tightenend the front adj. screw to tight( I did not) and would not stand behind his product. I have had 2 other sights on my bow with no breakage for adjusting any screws. The Manufacturer did tell me that other people have also broken the sight and 1 person on more than 1 occasion. Do yourself a favor a buy a more durable sight for your bow. By the way I now have a Hindsight sight on my bow and it works great and is much better made than the Extreme Outdoors site.

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Welcome to the site and thanks for the heads up. I hadn't even seen one of these until reading this post. (I Googled it.) T6061 aluminum or not, it definitely looks thin. I would suspect your assessment of durability is probably spot on. At the asking price, I'm shocked they wouldn't offer to help you after only one week of ownership. So, again, thanks for the "review".

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

Sammy that's exactly why I haven't replaced my 6 year old Copper John Deadnutz. I simply can't break it. LOL All I've had to do is replace the fiber and that is a 10 minute deal and only costs me about $.30 so until something major breaks I'm keeping it. LOL
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users