Ca Dept. Of Fish & Game Partners With Hsus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

http://www.wonews.co...hts_102011.aspx

http://www.wonews.co...SUS_102011.aspx

Yeah... That's not good. :(

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:12 AM

I just do not understand the thinking of those on our left coast. I have personal knowledge of HSUS and it may just be called the dupe society.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

Ya know? The older one gets, you'd think the more they understood things. But the older I get, the less I understand. I've long been saying that this Country is being destroyed from within and this is just another prime example. Ever watch the show Wild Justice? I'm all for Game Wardens doing their jobs but watch the show and tell me if you see what I see? They treat every hunter like a criminal untill the hunter proves otherwise and then it's as if they grudgingly let them go. They make a big deal of hunters in any deer camp having firearms as if that automaticly makes them criminals. They even go as far as lie to confuse and try to trip hunters up into saying something they can jump on and pursue farther. I'm all for them catching the bad guys, and I know their job is dangerous, but they treat almost every hunter they meet like a criminal and that's just a bit much to take.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users