• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 work2hunt

work2hunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

I have put together a video and I need feedback. I am not looking for feedback on the guide or anything he does,

just on the video and how it is laid out and put together. I am learning to video and to edit and this gentlemen was kind enough to let me come out to video.

Thanks for looking... and leaving feedback...

Jamie

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

Jamie good job on the technical side of shooting and editing the piece. Telling a story is what you need to work on some and produce a piece that begins and has a middle and an end and with this you about have it.

Where is that outfitter? He definitely has a hog problem. :lol: They came out like rats in a corn cribb when he walked away. A guy with a bow would have any size for the smoker or grill in no time flat. ;)
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 work2hunt

work2hunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

Jamie good job on the technical side of shooting and editing the piece. Telling a story is what you need to work on some and produce a piece that begins and has a middle and an end and with this you about have it.

Where is that outfitter? He definitely has a hog problem. :lol: They came out like rats in a corn cribb when he walked away. A guy with a bow would have any size for the smoker or grill in no time flat. ;)

He is in Central Florida.... I had several larger hogs I caught on video inside the brush, but the video was very shaky and fast and I didnt put it in.... Those bigger hogs never came out while we stood there... Smart....

I have only 1 videod deer hunt under my belt. It was unsuccessful.. But I am glad it was as I didnt film a bunch of stuff I should have and learned. I have a list know...

I understand the story part and that was a quick thing to show the amount of hogs he has... I could have added more video, but felt it didnt flow well and was out of place.

I am learning and I really enjoy it... I hope to go to Campbell Cameras Outdoor Video School next year if I can get the funds up for it.... Until then, I will jump on any chance to go out and video...

Thanks for your input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users