muratcan2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:youtube.com/armsanarmtac
    Hunting Shooting Firearms Shotguns

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

Hello everyone from The Republic of Turkey,

Last week was the opening day of Chukar hunting seasonin Turkey. We've gone to Sivas (1000 KM far from Istanbul where we live) forPartridge hunts. Our guide's gun dog English Pointer gave us nice bird points.We've tried to hunt Chukars, Grey Partridges and Wood Pigeons also we've comeacross the foxes two times. There was a Hare (Wild rabbit) and quail but thehunter couldn't take any shots to them. Luckily, end of the hunt our guide madea nice shot on a duck (come from nowhere). We used Armsan Phenoma Argentum semiautomatic shotgun and with variety of shotshells.

Moreover, we made a movie about our adventure.Approximately 15 minutes long and 5 episodes of videos will be on Arman'sYoutube Channel www.youtube.com/armsanarmtac and Facebook page www.facebook.com/124199120935292

We hoped all of you guys have safe and fun shooting and hunting seasons.

Partridge Hunting in Turkey 1/5

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tAXjCTIl6SU

Partridge Hunting in Turkey 2/5
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9a6qHfgxKIk

Edited by muratcan2011, 25 October 2011 - 02:32 AM.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

I was to your country way back in 1988. I was on a military deployment. We landed in Balakashir (sp) and convoyed to Bandirma where we set up a radar site way up on a mountain, the one that has the 200 foot tall stacked rifles. I did make it to Bursa while deployed there. Can't say that I ever got to hunt but did see how crazy you turks drive on your highways. Downright scary. Welcome to the board.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users