• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:07 AM

I would just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you on the forum. As a member of the forums, it has been a pleasure to have met and got to kind of know all of you. Even if we never met in person. Many of you I have come to think of as friends. And so with the Holiday Season here. I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. There might be some that do not celebrate Christmas per say.. so to you, a Happy Holiday Season. The main thing is enjoy your family and all the blessings of the season. Stay safe, if you have to travel be careful and watch weather conditions. And we will see you back on the forum in the near future. I will be heading out soon for a visit with my family. But I did want to take this opportunity to express my wishes for the season.

Dave
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

I would just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you on the forum. As a member of the forums, it has been a pleasure to have met and got to kind of know all of you. Even if we never met in person. Many of you I have come to think of as friends. And so with the Holiday Season here. I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. There might be some that do not celebrate Christmas per say.. so to you, a Happy Holiday Season. The main thing is enjoy your family and all the blessings of the season. Stay safe, if you have to travel be careful and watch weather conditions. And we will see you back on the forum in the near future. I will be heading out soon for a visit with my family. But I did want to take this opportunity to express my wishes for the season.

Dave

Right back at ya Dave. Have a safe trip. Merry Christmas to all.

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

MERRY CHRISTmas to one and all. I hope it's a grand holiday season for you and yours and the blessed New Year.
Mark
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

Dave I too wish you a very Merry Christmas. I consider you as more than just a post on the forums. I have come to respect your approach to the many questions and comments that many times do not deserve your brand of civility. I have taken this to heart and have attempted to emulate your responses. See even old dogs can learn new tricks. Thank you for your willingness as a moderator to put up with us and for giving such thoughtful responses even when they may not deserve it. May God grant you a Great Christmas and an even greater new year. Who knows we may just meet one day.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

Thanks Dave and a very CHRIST filled holiday season to everyone also.

Steve

Edited by sschneid73, 24 December 2011 - 08:48 AM.

#6 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:03 AM

Dave, Merry Christmas to you also and everyone here at HR.
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users