• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

For the past year my 9 1/2 year old computer wouldn't allow me to access HR other an occassional reading of posts so I've only been able to slide in once in awhile on a public library computer. The wife & I broke down and bought a new one yesterday... so I'm celebrating by popping in for a long awaited visit to catch up with old friends ! :D :D
Posted Image

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:38 AM

I was just think about you the other day and was going to check in with you via facebook.
So, this is terribly convenient timing. (I don't know why I still marvel at this sort of thing. :D )
I pray you and yours are well.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:15 AM

Thanks Jere !

Grandaughter "Micky" got her 1st deer on her 1st ever hunt during the PA early antlerless season . I called the deer in using a grunt tube and she put a shot right through the boiler room with a 243 Seth had set-up for her.(She's 9 yrs old & was on a Mentored youth hunt so Seth manned the camera & carried gear)....it was extra special as I harvested a doe at the same time with my 50 cal TC Omega making a it double that evening.:boone:
Posted Image

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

Phil how many moths did you have to kill when you finally opened that wallet for a new puter. Just kidding, well maybe. Maybe it will liven up the site a little.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

I was thinking several months back about why I have not read a post from you. Glad that the computer problem was all that kept you away and nothing more serious. You were missed.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#6 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

If I tried to post on the old computer, a multitude of screens would start opening and you couldn't stop them except to shut the computer down. The anti-virus, anti-spyware didn't do any good but this was the only site that it happened on....until a week ago, then signing on resulted in computer chaos. Looking forward to checking up with everyone.;)
Posted Image

#7 Coalman

Coalman

Always Here

• Authors
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Snowshoe hare hunting, ice fishing, turkey hunting, striped bass fishing, deer hunting, trapping.

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:04 AM

Welcome back to cyber space.
Your eye in the northeast sky.

#8 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

I hate putor problems. What a blessing to have your grand-daughter harvest a deer with her papa right beside her. I have had my grand-son out a couple of times, but he is only 5 and he doesn't sit still very well. It is still a joy to share your passion with the next generation (Christ and deer hunting). Glad to here from you again.

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users