4 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

So what's your thoughts on the Bow Tech Diamond Air Raid? Anyone? A close friend just got one and it seems to be an awesome bow. Very smooth, quite and pin point accurate. He got a heck of a deal. Bass Pro Outlet store for $250 with sights, quiver, rest and wrist strap. Half price of the bare bow's normal price. One tiny scratch on the whole bow. Well worth checking out their outlet store folks. If I could still shoot one I'd buy one like it. :)

Edited by Spirithawk, 06 February 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

Diamond makes really good bows.

Word of advice to your friend. Make sure he records the number of and location of the speed nocks near the lower cam. When he finally needs a new string he will need to put speed nocks in the exact same location.
Posted Image

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

Diamond makes really good bows.

Word of advice to your friend. Make sure he records the number of and location of the speed nocks near the lower cam. When he finally needs a new string he will need to put speed nocks in the exact same location.

Thanks Leo. He doesn't have a bow press so I'm sure he'll have a shop do it when the time comes.

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

Thanks Leo. He doesn't have a bow press so I'm sure he'll have a shop do it when the time comes.

Trust me. Don't depend on a shop tech to replace the speed nocks. It is one of those very easily overlooked items when replacing a string.
Posted Image

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

Normally I don't trust just any shop but we are lucky enough to have a very good one here. still, folks make mistakes so it never hurts to double check things or give a friendly reminder. :)

Edited by Leo, 09 February 2012 - 02:13 PM.
fix underline tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users