#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

West Virginia Gazette
This was posted on another web site and thought you guys in PA might find this of some interest.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

I read that elsewhere too. Chester Cy is down near Philadelphia, about a 3 hour drive from central PA. Why would the guy think of shooting an animal that was acting so undeer like. Why would anyone try to dress the animal. I may have shot the deer but would have backed out of the area with or without shooting and notified the game commission. I am told that those rabies shots are kinda painful. With the threat of CWD everpresent any sick or animal acting strangely would be avoided by this hunter.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Think I'd have shot it, to get it out of the herd, and reported it so maybe other deer in the area could be checked. However it would be the pits to waste a tag on it and if not tagged you'd probably get in dutch for doing the right thing. I can understand him shooting it but field dressing it? I'm like my brother Paul on that score. Just makes no sense! That guy was not the brightest crayon in the box.

Edited by Spirithawk, 07 February 2012 - 10:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users