• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Shooting the .50 A.E. has been fun, it gets you noticed at the gun range,lol. The report is about twice that of a .44 mag, and the recoil is manageable, just a little stiffer than the .44 with heavy duty hunting loads. The pics are extracted from a video, thought the fire ring looked kinda neat. Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Wow. That ring is cool.
I don't know about that much of a "bang" though.
I'd need to invest in some Game Ears.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

Boy some kids and their toys! LOL Very cool Jeff. Thanks for sharing.

#4 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:33 PM

Many years ago, and I mean many... a friend had a Desert Eagle in .357 magnum. But his caliber was different i believe then my .357 magnum. Anyway he brought the pistol to the range where I was qualifying one afternoon. After all had shot, he was shooting that thing. And offered me an opportunity to shoot his Desert Eagle. What a sweet handgun to shoot. I only fired three rounds, but it was really smooth, easy to handle, recoil was very nice, and the thing was real accurate.

I bet that pistol of yours is a joy to shoot. And great pictures.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:58 AM

Cool pictures Mudduck. That would be fun for about one clip LOL. My hearing is already bad because of hand guns and some ole time rock roll LOL .
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users