7 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

I saw the second heart surgeon today and things went much better than expected. He agreed with the other surgeon that an operation is not needed just yet. He said I will have to have the valve in my heart repared but that it can wait a bit longer untill a couple other problems are over come. Then he can use a new procedure, going in through my side rather than back through my chest, which will be much easier on me. I see him again in three months to have tests done on both my heart and lungs and we'll take things from there. :)

#2 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

Great news Norm! Take care of yourself.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

Thanks. I also lucked out last night. Branson got nailed by a wicked tornado. Lot's of damage in town but nothing here. My son was on patroland only a block away when it touched down. His truck was pelted with debri but he's ok. He spent the night evacuating people from the Hilton Hotel, one of his contracts, and getting them in other hotels. The Hilton was hit pretty hard but luckily the worst injury was a broken leg. Lots of people with cuts fron flying broken glass. Been a heck of a night and day. No sleep so I'll be out like a light tonight. :)

#4 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

Norm good to hear that you can have a less invasive surgery after the other problems are cleared up. I'm also glad the tornado missed you buddy. Ya'll stay safe up there cause we're moving right on into tornado season.
Semper Fi

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Man that was a close one. So good to talk with you a bit ago. Sure glad Jason is ok too.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

Good news indeed. Weird weather for this time of year. Be blessed Norm.

Steve

#7 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Good to hear your family is weathering the storms Norm. Will keep lifting you in prayers.
Posted Image

#8 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

We're doing ok. Drove down the strip and the damage is pretty bad. A lot of landmarks are simply gone or a twisted mangled mess. Looks like a bombed out war zone. Branson will bounce back though. Thanks for thinking of us and for the prayers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users