4 replies to this topic

#1 old fart

old fart

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

well i did it again, i plan something and i some how go the other way. i told myself the the other day, i said selfPosted Image you got to get ammo so don't get another gun. i have several hundred rounds of 12 gauge ammo but as you know you never have enough. i went to wal mart to get some today as they have federal field loads of 6-7.5 shot with 1 1/8 oz of shot for $4.96 a box. when i got to sporting goods they were unboxing a gun getting it ready to display. it was a h&r pardner pump protector, and as i looked at it i just had to ask how much?Posted Image when they told me $159.00 well my ammo will wait till next time. i get the gun home clean it and fire it and its awesome, so i just had to tell ya'll my will power sucks when it comes to my plans. thanks

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Wow... I wish I had that problem... LOL I want but never buy because I err on the side of discretion as far as finances go...... Maybe someday I'll actually be able to splurge... LOL
Semper Fi

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

Occasionally, periodically, or as most often is the case I too suffer from being redirected from a previous aim. I Guess we just will have to suffer together.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 old fart

old fart

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

yea, i saved for several months just to get where i was at. lot harder to save than it used to be. here is a pic

Posted Image

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

Oh wow remind me to call your house rather than arriving unannounced. That is one mean looking machine.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users