Am I Weird?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

I think I'm actually more excited about presenting/giving my son his BIG birthday present than he will be to get it.... A few weeks back we found a Thomas the Tank Engine Pedal Car at the local ACE Hardware......... My son being a Thomas fanatic, I knew he HAD to have it, and his birthday is a perfect excuse.... I went and got it today, and I am gonna have many sleepless nights waiting to give it to him on Sunday. His actual birthday is Easter Sunday so we're gonna give him that one toy and wait until his party the following weekend for the rest of them. I just didn't think that they made pedal cars anymore of any kind.....

Posted Image
Semper Fi

#2 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

NICE!!!!
I think he'll like it.
My little nephew is a Thomas nut.

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Yep pretty nice present.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Looks pretty cool anyway. They were a big hit when I was a tike. Hot wheels were my kids toy of choice back in their days. So I guess what goes around is back around again. I have watched those shows on the history channel like pawn stars and restores and pedal car type toys are a big collectors item especially those with some vintage.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

Rowdy, this one is brand new, but in 40 years....... Who knows given the popularity of the character, and the type of toy it is.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users