hunting gear

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 17 July 2006 - 06:33 PM

Well all in preparation for E3, i wrote my time off on the calendar in my boss' office after first clearing it with him LOL i'm starting to dig out my hunting gear, done found my Kabar, and cammies, dug out my coveralls, couple of heavy sweat shirts and my combat boots, found my black wool socks incase i need them, got all my muzzelloader gear out of my day pack, (i can see the trouble i would be in if i go caught with muzzelloader gear in my pack when all i have is an archery tag LOL not to mention the fit the airlines would throw about me trying to bring 209 sized primers onto a plane in my carry on LOL) still have a few minor things to pick up here and there(water bladder, few disposable cameras, broadheads, laundry bags, blister kit and first aid kit.), but all in all i'm just about ready, uhhh is it Sept yet? LOL

Edited by TerryfromAR, 17 July 2006 - 06:37 PM.

Semper Fi

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:35 PM

Terry I too am just starting to get things together. I got my day pack out and checked it out. It has a hydration package. With that and a roll of tp I am ready to go. Oh guess I need a little more than that. I have been trying to understand my borrowed GPS. Guess he forgot to send the manual along with it. I have a dvd but it goes so fast I have trouble keeping up to it. by the time I figure which button to push and push it they are about a half a chapter ahead of me. I went online and found the manual but it is over 120 pages long too long to print.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:40 AM

Okay, I'll see if the manual's around here some place.......and stop looking for the next green everytime you mark a waypoint and the little flag pops up! :D

Edited by Phil, 18 July 2006 - 04:40 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:26 PM

Please do find the manual Phil because there is NO WAY i'm going to learn how to use that thing in time just watching the DVD. :lol: :lol:
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:39 PM

LOL hmmm, can't figure out the GPS eh? LOL ahh well, could be worse, it could be me trying to figure it out LOL thinking about seeing if i can trade my phone in on one with GPS capabilities, theres several i can get for free through my cell phone company but how many have GPS i'm not sure LOL LOL
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users