Memorial Day

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

Monday is Memorial Day and as it approaches I just wanted to remind everyone as to the reason for this day. It is typically spent around the barbeque with family and friends, with little regard as to the true meaning behind it. Memorial Day is to remember the service members who gave all in defense of our country and it's beliefs. Regardless of your beliefs about any war, please remember this Memorial Day all the brave service members who have lost their lives defending our country. I have had brothers wounded and killed on the battlefield, and as long as I live I will thank them for their sacrifice, not only on Memorial Day but every day of the year. As the burgers, hotdogs, steaks or whatever your meal is on Memorial Day, please say a prayer for our fallen heros, and remember the sacrifice they made to keep our country from falling.
Semper Fi

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

In remembrance and prayers.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

Amen Terry !
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users