Hsus News: Good And Bad News

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

It looks like the Humane Society of the United States (which, for those whom are unaware, is NOT the same organization that runs your local animal shelter) is making the news again. Unfortunately, it isn't being broadcast nationally for all to see. (Sad.)

Read along...

The Good: Click Here

The Bad: Click Here

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

Jere, the dog show folks don't like HSUS either so they're actively spreading the word as well. We as sportsmen have to follow their lead and do the same. We need to make sure it gets the national attention it deserves even if it's viral.
Semper Fi

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

Take it from one who is the bro-in-law of a former president of HSUS there is no good news about that organization even what sounds like good has a sinister motive. That organization which preys on little old ladies, cajoling them with lies and receiving huge donations in return is never up to good. They are only after power.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

They're never up to any good.
The good news is that they're finally being sued under RICO Laws (Racketeering etc.). :D :D :D

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#5 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

You should see the looks when I out them to someone. The vast majority of people don't understand how evil HSUS actually is.
Semper Fi

#6 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

They really messed with the wrong folks going after the circus. There probably is not a more legally street smart organization on the planet.

The ESA is being used as a money valve to siphon cash out of are government. These crooks have turned a good idea into a joke that lines their pockets and helps nothing but themselves.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users