• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RobertR

RobertR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 312 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

I have done a lot for my kids, but the other day was a total surprise when my son told me he bought something and it would be in on Monday the 20th. To find that he had bought me a Mathews Heli-M and a dozen axis arrows.
I picked it up yesterday and put a trophy taker rest, black gold sight and a sims stubby stabilizer on the bow it shoots great. Oh I must not forget the pink and florescent green blazer vanes he got me. Real men shoot pink vanes LOL!!
Thank god for a laser alinement tool, what a time saver. First shot dead on for windage, just a little high at twenty yards.
Tyler has been great kid and I have always helped him and I guess he thinks he needs to pay me back for all I've done for him.
I guess we should be there for are kids through thick and thing no matter what comes up.
Im still in shock''!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
I'M NOT AFRAID OF COMMITMENT I'VE BEEN HUNTING AND FISHING MY WHOLE LIFE!
Montana Hunting Discovering Montana

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

Sweet bow... even if it is wrong-handed. :p

Not a bad kid either. :thumbsup:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

I concur with Jere.... LOL Really sweet bow. Even if it is for a southpaw.. LOL Sounds like you raised him right if he'll do something like that for you. Congrats.
Semper Fi

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

Nice gift and set up for sure!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users