2 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

As I've said in a post or two, Jason now works security in the Branson area. I think he really hooked onto a pretty good job. His boss payed for him to get a Right to Carry and a concealed permit and now is paying $6,150.00 for Jason to take a 4 day Tactical Firearms course. He'll also be taking Night Tactical, Assault Shotgun, Building Clearing Tactics and Take Down Tactics. He was chosen along with 5 others to be trained as professional bodygaurds for diplomats and such and is being trained by one of the top men living. Sorry, but can't help but brag on him, mighty proud of Jason. I had to laugh because he said his hand and wrist was sore because he fired 500 rounds today through his Springfield Armory DX .45. One cool thing too was that his instructer could carry any make and model gun made and he carries one just like Jason's. He told Jason his only other choice would be a Glock and that's the ONLY two firearms he'd trust his life to, and this is a guy that carries an automatic .45 when he goes to the bathroom at home, so I guess Jason made a pretty good choice. After his training he'll be certified in each tactical technique. Jason is giving it his all and is really getting some fantastic training. Seems like only yesterday he was asking permission to shoot his BB gun. :yes:

Edited by Spirithawk, 18 July 2006 - 08:25 PM.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:11 PM

Norm you have every right to be chest swelling button busting proud of Jason. Having raised two sons and a daughter all of which I am proud of but I don't say it often enough.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:24 PM

I'm sure they know how proud you are of them bro. It shows in Eric's posts. Kind of makes you wonder what old farts like us did right. Like that Montgomery-Gentry song, That's Something to hang your hat on!" ;) :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users