4 replies to this topic

#1 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Finding it harder to find any ammo on the shelf for not only my hand guns but for my rifles. I stocked up a couple of years ago for all my guns but wanting to stock up some more. Also can't find spare mags for my AR22. Seems everyone on line and manufacturer are out and not back ordering. Anyone else having issues?

Steve

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Haven't looked around here.  I reload and stocked up a while back. 

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

I was at Wal Mart last week and decided to stop in the sporting good section and see what they had.  I even thought of getting a .223 Smith & Wesson MP rifle.  Well they did not have any .22 shells at all.  Good thing I purchased a good supply of them when I had the chance for my Sig Sauer 522 when I did.  And their line of rifles was down to a lot fo bolt actions, and children's .22 rifles.  Not a single muzzleloader left either.

And what happened to the cost of cleaning supplies.  I could not believe they were asking $3.99 for a 200 count bag of old T shirts made into patches.  I mean come on!  And their other prices were a litle high also.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yeah, everybody has been buying up ammo fast as it comes in. Many have  been reselling it atr outrageous prices. Walmart now has a limit on what you can buy at one time. A lady I know that works there said they were forbiden from ordering ammo for one full year. They will only get what the main office chooses to send them. They can't order any specific caliber.

#5 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

High Buck personal defense rounds are left here. No 9mm or .45acp, no .223 or .308 ammo. No "Black" guns at all. Shelfs are empty. Obama is the best dang gun salesman this country has ever seen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users