• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

After months of sitting in my closet,I sent in my Knight Inline to get repaired(shot it only once)...Its finally done and the problem was a pin was missing in the inner trigger assembly.....(figured a factory or store mistake)..Either way they fired it five x's and its working great now..

Can't wait to have it back.....To bad I can't hunt with it in Oregon!!!!!

Will have to make a few roadtrips to North Dakota and Montana to hunt again I guess...Thumbs up..

Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#2 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

why is it not legal in Oregon?  What you need is a White Rifle.  Open breech and shoots large pure lead conicals...  keep us posted how the rifle shoots for you.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#3 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

Well its home and ready to shoot........As soon as the temps cool down a bit(Fires) we will head out to the woods to have a day of shooting,will take it with me.....

The guy that worked on my rifle said it shot great on his 5 times of testing it......Thumbs up

Also looked up the Regs online and Oregon is the only state that has a no hunt with inline blackpowder!

It doesn't surprise me,it being a "treehugger" state!

Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users