4 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

I just added Pierce Finger Grooves to my 1911. They work with most any grips and really improved my grasp on the gun. Don't look too shabby either. :)

SAM_1425_zps1570757d.jpg

#2 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

I have a friend that swears by that addition on his grips.  He claimed that it keep the exact grip hold on tne pistol time after time, and he said it makes him a much more consistant shot.  I have shot pistols with those finger grooves.  And I think once I would have gotten used to them, I would have liked them.  That sure is a nice looking pistol you have there.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Thanks old friend. I like them. :)

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

Looks good. When an addition helps with hold it is a good thing. Too bad someone we shall not mention took away your little shooting range there in the yard.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

Looks good. When an addition helps with hold it is a good thing. Too bad someone we shall not mention took away your little shooting range there in the yard.

Thanks Diganali. :) Yep it's a sad thing when that certain someone puts a chicken coup right in the way of your shooting range! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users