3 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Guys Wal Mart has a super good deal right now. They have the SOG Fasthawk for just $20.00! Compare that to between $40 to $90 elsewhere! It is a very versatile Tomahawk based on the design we used in Vietnam. It's extremely well made and the reviews on it are stellar! Thought I'd let ya's know. It would make awesome Christmas gifts. Not to mention a very handy tool/weapon for yourself! smiley.gif

I bought myself one and am very pleased with it. Comes with a belt sheath too. Very well balanced.

SAM_1420_zps62f69c70.jpg

SAM_1419_zps697c77c8.jpg

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

SOG generally makes good stuff. (Kind of surprised to hear Wal-Mart is carrying it, actually.) I might have to pick one up. Thanks!

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

SOG generally makes good stuff. (Kind of surprised to hear Wal-Mart is carrying it, actually.) I might have to pick one up. Thanks!

You're quite welcome. It surprised me too. I had just looked at the same one at Bass Pro and it was $40 there. Heard Wal Mart occasionally had them I so thought I'd check as I had recently bought a SOG knife there. They had just got a shipment of the Fasthawks in and I could hardly believe the price.  I didn't hesitate to buy one. :) They are advertised at Wal Mart on line for $20 too so you shouldn't have a problem finding one. A friend that deals in knives told me he couldn't even get them for that price. As I said, the Fasthawk has some pretty outstanding reviews, and have a Lifetime Warranty, so I thought I'd share so friends can take advantage of a great deal. :)

Edited by Spirithawk, 07 November 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

Thanks, that is a good deal.

BTW, they are out of stock Walmart online.  Getting it at the store is the only option folks.

Edited by Leo, 07 November 2013 - 09:39 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users