5 replies to this topic

#1 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:55 PM

Well as some of you know my wife finally had our son Tyler. And now that summer is coming and Dad and I have got a lot of shooting and experimenting with the flintlocks to do and I need to shoot my Knight inline because the safety on the trigger had to be sent back to them to be fixed and I just love to shoot.

IT IS TIME. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#2 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:24 AM

I'm with ya Eric.
I need some time at the range as well. Weather isn't helping.
here it is May 10th and they are calling for 5 inches of snow today.
I know in the mtns this can happen, but I'd really like spring to get here and get out and shoot the muzzle loaders as well :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#3 ricfirefighter

ricfirefighter

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:15 PM

:D im ready shootin fishin ridin :D now if it would just stop snowin :ermm:

#4 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:27 PM

Congratulations on the new addition, Eric!

And I'm with Bruce, it is about TIME for spring to sprung at altitude in the Rockies and chase this consarned snow away!!!!!!! :curse:

This Sunday is officially designated as shooting day. As soon as we get home from church some friends are coming up for a day of shotguns, pistols, muzzleloaders and bows. Not to mention a pot luck Mexican feast. Bruce, are you and Randy available to drop by? Bring Dakota and your favorite Mexican dish and we will celebrate Spring whether it is here or not! ^_^ My new grips haven't come in yet, but I am going to shoot that Sig come hail or high snow drifts!
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:33 PM

I am ready too. I got one shot today that you can read about in the turkey thread over on BO. But I am ready to make some blackpowder smoke. If you Coloradians look out over Kansas and see what looks like indian smoke signals don't circle the wagons or SUVs it will just be Eric and I popping some caps or flinting a little steel.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:12 AM

I'm with you guys. I'm chomping at the bit to get out and shoot my new Knight .54 cal. Doctors haven't told me I'm dead yet so I intend to spend every chance I get, or can make, doing something outdoors. :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users